I have had a gmail account for ever 3 years now but never really used all the things that came with google. After learning more about the google tools I now know all that google can do to help me. The 2 google tools I used was the google calender and google alerts. Both of them will be able to help me in the classroom and in my personal life. google calender I can sync to my phone so all the important dates I need to know will be with me basically 24/7. I think google calender will help me stay organize and I can put what meetings I have or any important days of the school year I can put in there to remind me of those dates. I think it is something I will start using everyday now and carry on into the classroom. I also think that google alerts will be nice to have to stay up on the news. I can put in my favorite sport teams and be able to get all the articles that include them on my google account using google alerts. This can also be used in the classroom if you are teaching a certain subject or an event that his happening in the world at that time, you can add that to your google alert and then whenever that topic comes up in the news you get all of the articles on it. This way you do not have to waste your time searching for the articles. They come straight to you. I think both google calender and google alerts will be benefitial to my personal life and inside my classroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment