Sunday, June 19, 2011

THING 7

When I was exploring flickr I did not really get all of it.  I felt like it was basically google images.  But after looking through it I found out it was a lot more then that.  An example of a way I would use flickr is if I went on vacation but wanted to show my family and friends where I am at I could upload all the pictures to my account and they would be able to see where I was at that easy.  On my phone I noticed I could upload pictures to flickr but I never knew what that was until now.  A way you could use this in the classroom is you can make a account for your class and upload pictures of all projects and activites that you do in class.  That way parents at home when they ask their kids how was school and get the typical it was ok.  They now have proof on what is going on in school and can ask the kids how it went.  At some point I may start using flickr but as of now I will stay with facebook and twitter.  The picture I chose to get was a picture of Derrick Rose.  I just love the Chicago Bulls so I looked up pictures of Derrick Rose and thought this was just a great picture of him.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithallison/5487934474/
Photo Taken by: Keith Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment