Thursday, June 16, 2011

THING 2


I chose to make the name of my blog Matthew Hasse because that is the name that most people call me so I thought that is what I should call myself in my blog.   I also added a little title to my blog.  Instead of just having Matthew Hasse, I added Life At The Peay below my name.  I did this because I am putting work that I’m doing at Austin Peay into this blog, but I also intend to continue using this blog after this class.  I will upload postings on life as a basketball player here at the Peay.  I would talk about what we do before games, after games, in practices, and also what we do in our free time on away trips and at home. 

I thought making this blog was actually pretty cool.  I was not really excited about doing it, but once I started making it I loved it.  I thought it was really easy to make.  I did not have any difficulties making it.  I think the avatar reflects my personality because it looks like me.  I created the avatar to look like me and dress like me because I am being myself in my blog so I figured I should have the avatar look like the person that is writing the blog.  The only thing I would change about the avatar is change the jersey number to thirty-three because that is my college number not twenty-two.  But I guess twenty-two will have to do for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment