Saturday, June 18, 2011

THING 5


I think that School 2.0 is going to be good for education.  When I was reading the article Teachers 2.0 it was making me think how teachers all across the country can basically teach a lesson plan together if they wanted to.  They can get lesson plans, tips, and even test from other teachers.  School 2.0 to me means how education is going to get even better in the future.  Kids are getting more and more resources for them to use in their education.  These resources give them different opportunities to learn.  Schools in the future I hope will embrace the technology that they will be able to use to teach their students even more.  My sister is a 7th grade English teacher and her school has a couple of iPads for their students to use.  This allows kids to go online at their desk, to do homework activities, or to look up notes on a certain subject.  I think technology now in the classroom is great but can not wait what School 2.0 has in the future for us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment