Thursday, June 16, 2011

THING 3


When asked to make this blog I had ideas on how I would use this for my personal life, but I had no clue how I could use it for inside the classroom.  I am thankful that there is a site I can go to where I can find out some ways on how I could use this blog in education.  After looking through some of the ideas, I found many USEFUL ways to use this blog for education.  I can use this blog to share my thoughts and ideas on what I am using in the classroom.  If something is working for me I can put those ideas up on my blog so other teachers can use them if they need to and vice versa. It will give me a way to share and also get ideas from teachers all around the country.  I could also start a blog for my classroom.  If I did this I can put announcements, example of papers from kids in the past, and even keep parents up to date on what is going on in our classroom.  There are so many ways you can use a blog in the classroom.  It is a simple but an effective way to not only to teach your class, but give tips to other teachers all across the country.  

No comments:

Post a Comment