I think that flickr mashups can be used sometimes in your classroom but not often. I think that could be a cool way to do put kids names on their desk or to have a famous saying in flickr mashups on your wall. But besides for decoration I would not use flickr mashups in my classroom or personal life because some of them are hard to read and I feel like they are more for decoration. I think sharing photos online is cool though. I think that its awesome you could be on vacation and be able to upload pictures online for your family back home to see while you are still on vacation. But you have to make sure you have photos online that you do not mind the whole world seeing. Once it is online it is up for the whole world to see. But I think it is good how you can upload pictures online. You allow people to see things that they may not ever see in their life if the picture was not uploaded online.
No comments:
Post a Comment