Monday, June 20, 2011

THING 4


I think it is important for people to interact and read each other blogs.  One reason is because that way you do not feel like you are wasting your time writing things that no one is looking at.  And another reason is because you can get a lot of good feedback from people looking and commenting on your blog.  From the reading I thought it was a good point how some people do not like to interact in person and in blogging they can express themselves and yet at the same time not having to worry about talking to someone in person.  I commented on Greg Rufus, Brittany Byerly, Meghan Bussabarger, Summer Brown, and Shantice Johnson.  With Greg and Meghan’s I commented on their THING 3’s.  I just think it is such a good tool to be able to use in the classroom and that it would really help out everyone.  I also commented on Brittany’s THING 8.  She was talking about Mashups and how she could use that in her Art class.  I thought that was a great idea on how you can take a picture of your artwork, upload it to Mashups, and be able to change things on it.  When I was reading Shantica’s THING 6 she was talking about a website called yelp.  I thought that it was a great website.  It allows you to look up things to do and places to eat in different cities all across the US.  I thought this would be something I would definitely use in my life.  The last person I commented on Summer’s THING 12.  It was again about Google and how helpful it is.  I also commented that I have a Gmail account as well and they are wonderful.  I selected all of these people and commented the way I did because I found what they talked about interesting and helpful.  Some of the information I agreed with or had the same in my blog.  And others were just new information I did not know about.  The following 2 blogs I am following is Brian Scalabrine and Rob Dyrdek’s blogs.   I found them to be very entertaining and funny.  Scalabrine is a Chicago Bull’s player and a lot of times blogs about what is going on with the team and such.  And Rob’s blog just talks about what is going on in his life.  He is involved in so many projects that it is interesting to see what he is working on.  I think blogging is very interesting but also seeing other people’s blog and commenting on them is good to do.  You get to see what is going on in other people lives and able to interact with them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment