After looking through Zoho and Google Docs sites I found both were pretty easy to use and similar. It is nice knowing you have good programs that are free that you can access. Another great thing about them both is you can access them from either school or home. You can get them at both ends and do not have to worry about saving them on a flashdrive and carrying them back and forth. I would rather use Google Docs though instead of Zoho if it came down to it. I am just very famiular with Google and already have a Gmail account which already has Google Docs in it I believe. I like how you can have kids put up their work online and the class is able to get it. I think this will help kids get ideas and will help them with their work. I made a picture on Google Docs just to make one and see how it all works. It was pretty easy to make and I think that kids would love being to put pictures up on their and then write on them or mess around with them. I think there are a lot of cool things on both but in the end would use Google Docs.
No comments:
Post a Comment