Once I got around the site and knew what was going on I found this to be a great site! You can have binders with articles in websites or websites that have games on them that you want your kids to play. You just have to get them to that binder and they can get it from there. I think it is a easy but great way for the kids to get to websites easily without getting sidetracked. I choose to have my binders be about basketball so the kids can get familiar with it before we go play it in P.E. My 3 binders are: Basketball History, Basketball Highlights, and Basketball Rules. I picked for you guys to see the Basketball Highlights one. I like this one the most because it shows highlights of some of the greatest to ever play the game and I think the kids will get really excited about it. I think that this is a really cool site to use.
No comments:
Post a Comment