Thursday, July 7, 2011

THING 20


I have always been a big fan of YouTube.  I like it a lot because you can get some really great and interesting videos on almost anything you can think of.  I know many teachers that have shown us videos on YouTube in class.  The only thing that is tough about having kids, especially in high school, use YouTube is because they get distracted very easily on it.  They will spend a lot of time searching videos they like and not a lot of time searching for videos that is for their project.  I was/am the same way about getting distracted.  The video I choose to put on here I saw my senior year of high school and found it to be eye opening.  It shows with just how a little difference you make in your life; just a little more hard work then someone else can make the difference in the end.  I do not really know of any features or components that would apply to a library website.  But I believe that every teacher can use YouTube in one way or another 

No comments:

Post a Comment