Thursday, July 7, 2011

THING 18

I think that both Twitter and Facebook can be useful if you are a teacher.  It is important for educators to know different social networking and how they work because they can learn from others if they use them.  They would be able to find other teachers that post up their thoughts about teaching and even videos that may help other teachers.  I found that both of them can really give you a lot of places to find helpful advice teachers may need.  I like both of them and really did not have anything bad about them.  I think they are both really easy to get around and that you can find a lot of helpful things in both.  I think that Facebook will have the most useful things to use though between the two.  You can put more information on your Facebook page than twitter and it is easier I think to communicate with people.  I think that for teachers and such these would be good to use but I do not know how great they would be with students.  I think that they could get easily sidetracked with it.  


http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=762451123

No comments:

Post a Comment