Thursday, July 7, 2011

THING 17

I think that Del.icio.us is a great site and I do not like it better than Google as of right now but it is getting close.  It is a great tool to use in the classroom I think. One thing I like about it is how you can tag your favorite sites and do not have to worry about losing them.  This allows kids to do research and be able to find the websites they were using for research at home as well.  This also helps me right now because we travel a lot and sometimes I do not always have my computer with me and so I can use anyone’s computer and still have the websites I have bookmarked.  It is also a great search engine and does a great job finding the topic you want with good reliable sources.  I think this is a great spot for kids to use in school because they can access it from school or home.  Also it does a great job finding information on the topic you desire.  I would use Del.icio.us everyday in class.  

No comments:

Post a Comment