I thought Animoto was very easy to use and make a video on. The only hard thing I had was trying to find pictures to put in the video. This would be a GREAT thing to use to make a video for your class. I remember for our 8th grade year they had a memorial video of pictures of the whole 8th grade year and I always thought it was so hard to make. Well this proved to me that it is very easy to do. You can make videos of class fieldtrips, projects, or just the daily day of things you do in your class. And you could show that to teachers on Parent Night or have it playing outside your classroom during Parent Teacher Conferences while parents wait for their meeting. I think this is a great tool you can use in your classroom. It shows you care about the class and what them to have memories of your class. I made a video of our basketball just for something fun to show the guys. I showed some of them and they thought it was funny/cool and that was all the reaction I needed.
No comments:
Post a Comment