Thursday, July 7, 2011

THING 19

I am a member of a couple of online communities.  I am on Facebook and Twitter.  The main ones that people are on but not on any special ones.  I am sure I will join another one at some point of my life but have not found one that is interesting to me right now.  There were two social networks that were pretty appealing to me.  There was Flixter and Bake Space.  Flixster was something I would look on a lot because I love watching and going to movies.  So I think it would be nice to have a spot that anyone can go on and comment on what they thought of the movie.   I actually used it when I was looking on it.  I am going and seeing Cars 2 and Transformers 3 soon and so I went on and looked what people thought of the movie.  It is also a spot I would look at if I can not decide if a movie is going to be good or not  I can get a quick review on what others think of it.  I spent a lot of time on the Bake Space site.  I love cooking and watching the food network so this site is perfect to go on and find recepies.  I found a couple of good ones that I want to try and make.  Both of these networks are appealing and I know I will use both in the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment