Thursday, July 7, 2011

THING 16


I choose to do iGoogle for this thing.  I have made calendars before and they have been very useful but have never done a iGoogle.  But I do have a Gmail so I am familiar with Google and how it works.  While going through iGoogle it was not to learn and think it is very easy to get around with.  To be honest I will probably not have it as my homepage because I have ESPN because I like to see what is going on in the sports world everyday.  I think that online calendars can be very useful and helpful.  I think that if I am teaching I will use it because I will have access to the internet and computer all the time.  But right now I am always on the move and sometimes I am not able to get to the internet so having a calendar on my phone is very helpful and useful.   I actually love to do lists.  I sit down in the beginning of the day and either write down what I need to do or put it in my phone. To do lists just work for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment