I am done!!! Never wait till the last minute to do something. I thought I had everything planed out and was not going to be up late on night doing it….I was wrong. I did have most of the class done but I thought I only had 2 things to do which turned into 4 and it took longer then I thought and here I am in the Dunn Center at 1:20 am writing this. But hey its ok I got it done and I did everything the way it was suppose to be done. I learned a lot in this class that I know I will use not only in my classroom but in my personal life as well. I really enjoyed having a blog even though at times I was not as happy to have one in the end I really did enjoy having one. And I can see myself keeping up with it. I have thought about maybe blogging about life as a D-1 athlete and what all is put into it. I can blog about hotels we stay at, what we eat, basically anything I can think of. I think it would be pretty cool to do and think I will do it. But for now I am going to take a small break from blogging. Enjoy the rest of your summer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment